Joachim Karel is a corporate legal mastermind based in Paris. He oversees The Cabal's investments and recruitment while protecting their interests worldwide.
Joachim Karel is recognizable by a glyph in the palm of his hand, which is what Lara Croft saw on a killer of Werner Von Croy. He has an ability to shape-shift, since he is a member of Nephilim race.
Powers and Skills Edit
- Superhuman Condition: Due to his Nephilim heritage, he has superhuman levels of physical and mental capabilities.
- Immortality: He has survived until the 21st Century.
- Energy Blasts: He can fire green energy blasts.
- Levitation: He can fly.
- Shape-Shifting: He can shape-shift to take the human form or another form.
- Manipulation: Despite Pieter Van Eckhardt believing that Karel was working for him, when it turns out, Karel was manipulating the Alchemist in order to resurrect his species.