|Birth||14th February (Year varies)|
Archeologist, Tomb Raider, Countess of Abington
Lara Croft is the titular character of the Tomb Raider Franchise. Through out the years, Lara has existed in multiple universes.
Though each incarnation of Lara is similar, each one does have unique attributes to their origin story. Some of these differences are very obvious, others are very subtle.
Lara Croft may refer to:
- Lara Croft (Original Timeline) - Lara Croft from Tomb Raider up to Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness.
- Lara Croft (Legend Timeline) - Lara Croft from Tomb Raider: Legend to Tomb Raider: Underworld Reboot. Also Appears in Lara Croft spin off games.
- Lara Croft (Rise Timeline) - Lara Croft from Tomb Raider (2013) & Rise of the Tomb Raider Reboot.
- Lara Croft (Movie Timeline) - Lara Croft from Movies.
- Lara Croft (Comic Timeline) - Lara Croft from Tomb Raider: The Series.
- Lara Croft (Journeys Timeline) - Lara Croft from Tomb Raider: Journeys.
- Lara Croft (Animated Timeline) - Lara Croft From RE\Visioned: Tomb Raider Animated Series
Though all the continuities are different, there are several recurring features and themes.
- Lara survived a plane crash. All timelines except Rise.
- Lara is stranded and must survive in the wilderness. All Timelines.
- Lara's Parents are deceased. All timelines, except original.
- Lara works to support her expeditions. Original timeline and Rise Timeline (Temporary)
- Lara is betrayed by a friend. All timelines except Journeys and Rise.
- Lara becomes an archaeologist because of her father. Legend, Rise, Animated and Movie Timelines.
- Lara's Mentor dies. All timelines.
- Lara believes someone close to her dies, but they actually survive. All timelines except Rise, Movie and Animated.
- Lara's default attire usually consists of a tank top, shorts, combat boots and a backpack. Usually with a blue and brown colour scheme.
- Lara almost always wears her hair in a ponytail or braid. Though she always styles the front differently.
Lara Croft at Wikipedia
Lara Croft at Wall-X.com