For the character who appears in Tomb Raider: Anniversary, see Jerome Johnson
The Skater Boy was one of Jacqueline Natla's henchmen.
Tomb Raider Edit
- Tomb Raider: Featuring Lara Croft (First appearance)
In Natla's Yacht
- "Probably just a fish."
- "Man, you have got to learn to chill! I'm going back inside. You coming?"
- "Here she goes!"
- "You firin' at me? You firin' at me? There ain't nobody else so you must be firin' at me!"
- Just like the Bald Man, and the Cowboy, he is never named in game.
- In the level file for Natla's Mines, he is called 'Skateboard Kid'.
- During his fight, the Skateboard Kid makes a reference to 'Taxi Driver', but replaces 'talking' with 'firing'.
- In Tomb Raider: Anniversary, he is given the name, Jerome "The Kid" Johnson.
- The Kid's skateboard does not return for Tomb Raider: Anniversary.