This article is about the reanimated Skeletons, for the Ghost skeletons from Chronicles, see Phantom Skeleton.
The Skeletons are reanimated decayed people. They have tinted yellow bones, when shot, they emit dust clouds. Some wear helmets and armour on their arms and torso. They also carry a sword in their right hand and a wooden shield in the left.
The Skeletons can not be destroyed with bullets. There are a few ways to deal with them:
- Blow them up using the Grenade Gun or Explosive Arrows.
- Use the Laser Sight attached to the Crossbow or Revolver to shoot their head off. They will then run around and can not hurt Lara.
- Use the Laser Sight Bug to shoot their heads off.
- Use the Shotgun to blast them into water, which will destroy them.
- Use the Shotgun to blast them into a pit, which will destroy them.
Tomb Raider: The Last RevelationEdit
Tomb Raider (Game Boy Color)Edit
- Quaxet Temple
- Royal Tombs
- Treasure Chambers
- Volcanic Temple
Tomb Rider: The ProphecyEdit
- King Heort Tomb
- Angkor Wat
- Marcus Aurelios' Villa
- Teg-Du-Bhorez Headquarters
- Great Grey One's Chamber